Saturday, January 5, 2008

Shopping Bella & Jen's Sketch Challenge

Here is my contribution to Jen del Muro's weekend sketch challenge.

This was another fun sketch from Jen. I encourage you all to give this one a try. I hope you like this. I am off to play with the little ones.

I will be posting some card swap cards later today. I really love sharing those! I will also be working on my own card for our first sketch swap. If any of you decide to participate, please let me know. I would love to see your beautiful work and link or post it here.

Take care and have a wonderful afternoon!

3 comments:

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Love your card! The colors are great and the flowers look fab!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Way to turn the sketch on it's end -- AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

i love how you flipped this!! great card!!!