Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Scrapbook for the Bucks

I'm starting to wonder with this bind-it-all if I will ever need to buy another scrapbook again! I so love this thing! I bought some chipboard from All that Scraps and it is so awesome! It is the heaviest I have found so far. Once things calmed down here a bit I started to work on this little book.
I really love this machine! I am going to use this book for a year by year of my family since my husband and I got married. I think it will be fun. Of course, I will have to have some of the thousands of pictures developed now! So sad, they are all on disks!

Here's a little bit closer of the stamped image...

While I do still think I need lots of practice with my Copic markers, I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I am having so much fun with them.
This is another stamp set that I had yet to mount. I really love this one. It is so cute and super fun.
Periodically I will post some pictures from this book.
I hope you are all having a great night. I am going to spend a few more minutes trying to clean my desk and then off to bed. I am hoping for another night like last. Hayden actually slept from 6 to 5:51AM! Notice I know the exact time! When he finally cried this morning I jumped up and the first thing I did was look at the clock and was completely shocked it was so late! Amazing!
Take care!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

This is absolutely adorable....you are making me want a bind it all now!!! lol!!!

Amy said...

Love it! Now I need to get that stamp set too! You are so talented!