Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday Card for My Sons Teacher

My oldest sons teacher has a birthday coming up. That I feel the need to make a new card for this is a bit strange! I have a box full of birthday cards! None of them seem quite right for her though. I thought I needed something new.

Hey...it gave me a stamping purpose tonight and sometimes I just need that! Anyway, here's what I came up with....

Here's a list of supplies I used for this card...sorry, I always forget to include this! Au Chocolat decorative paper (retired), Soft Sky card stock and ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Very Vanilla card stock, ribbon from Martha Stewart, clear Spica pen, Eat Cake, and Hugs & Wishes stamp sets from Stampin' Up!.

I really love this card. I am going to make a few more. I am hoping my sons teacher will love this as well.

I am off. Medium is about to start. I must confess that I am a huge fan of this show. I have been anxiously waiting to see what would happen! It was such a huge cliffhanger last year. I am trying to give it a chance to play so that I am able to fast forward through the commercials...not sure that I will be that patient! Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night! Take care!


4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,your sons teacher will love it ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used they are so scrummy

BatMom said...

pretty card, love the watermark too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. I love the color combo you picked. I miss that paper!