Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our Card Swap Sketch For February

Ok...keep in mind I am used to participating in these and not creating them! I do so love the card sketch! I love having a layout to follow and my card swap group spoke and obviously love the same thing so here you go! We are doing it again!

Here's the sketch I came up with...



This is based on one of my very first cards....

I was so in love with this stamp set. In fact, retired or not, I can't get rid of it! I am keeping it! I realize this is a really simple sketch...but again...I think this was one of my very first cards.

I will send out the evite with the specifics but since we had trouble viewing the sketch there last time I am posting here as well.

If anyone else would like to participate, we would love to see what you come up with. Please post us a link here to where you have uploaded your card and we will check it out. I will be posting our cards in a few weeks after the swap.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I am off to participate in some really fun challenges! ...Beate's, Jen's, Sharon's! Soooo fun!

Post you soon!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love this sketch! I've saved it to my sketch folder! Thanks for the inspiration! Oh... and I love the name of your blog... the Buck stamps here... so clever! :)

Sandra Smart said...

This is an awesome sketch! Thanks so much for sharing!