Friday, January 4, 2008

The Virtual Swap

Woohooo! Our first virtual swap.

For anyone new to my blog, we started a virtual swap so that my friends that aren't local could participate in our card swaps. I really love our card swap. It's so much fun for many reasons. First, I love getting together with all of my card making friends. Second, I love getting so many new and really cute cards! I am such a card fanatic! I always say I am ready for any card moment at any time but I do always have trouble giving my card swaps away! My collection is growing!

Well, the virtual swap will at least satisfy one of my loves, the love of the card. I still really wish that we were all close enough to get together while we were swapping. ;(

So grab your martini and let the swap begin!

My lovely sister, Ann, contributed this card. This was actually her Christmas card. Can you believe she mass produced this thing! Super cute! I really love this. I am so excited she was able to play!

You can find Ms. Lisa's contribution here. Another beautiful card! Lisa, we all want to be you! She is always so careful with each and every detail. I am always impressed with how meticulous she is with her work. Each card is always a work of art!

And finally, here's my contribution...

For my card I used the Apple Cider paper from SU!'s last mini as well as really rust & brocade blue & very vanilla card stock. I also used rich regal brads and brocade blue 5/8 ribbon. The stamp is a bella and is called cosmobella. I colored her martini green to go with my favorite flavor of honeydew. I used to get these at Red Star Tavern which is no more here.

I hope you all enjoy this first virtual swap. I look forward to many more!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the papers and the stamp ,Dawnx