Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweet One Card

Sensory overload! Today I had another shipment from Stampin Up! arrive...my sale-a-bration pre-order arrived! Wow! The last few days have been like Christmas all over again! I couldn't wait to use the 'So Many Scallops' stamp set. Of course, this has been a day of no time!

After dropping the boys off to school, I had a PTO meeting. Then I was off to pickup from kindergarten...the half day really stinks! Then it's off to the bank, the grocery and then home for lunch. A friend came over to get some stamping stuff done. From there it was off to pickup my other son and then off to hockey practice....home to make dinner, put the baby to sleep, make the turtles for Evan's teacher's birthday gift, homework, play with Evan & Carter, put them to bed, and then....

Off to play!

...So excited to open up some new stamps! So excited to see the new sale-a-bration sets are die-cut! Were they last year and I just forgot? I really love the whole die-cut thing. Anyway, for some reason I wasn't really sure where to start! It was a little overwhelming to finally have some time for myself! I decided to play with the scallop stamp set and am so in love with this set!

.....

In addition to the scallop stamp set, I used a page from the Bali Breeze and one from the Cutie Pie DSP. I also used my scallop punch...and thanks to Taylor for posting a link to Mary Jo Albright's blog with this great technique for your scallop punch! How stinking cute!

...and that's that! Tomorrow should be a little calmer around here. I have a few calls to make to get some things in order for the cub scouts and for our spring fling and then I am free for whatever stamping venture I choose! I am hoping to get my calls in before Hayden's first nap so that I will have a little time in the morning to get started. I do still need to come up with something for Monday's card swap as I've shared all of my ideas so far! ...I can't swap something you've already seen! ;)

I hope you are all doing well and I will see you all soon! Take care and have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

veronica said...

love your patterned paper, your stitching is great. or is it faux stitchin? looks great.

Jennifer Buck said...

Hey Veronica, it is faux stitching. I am not very sewing machine literate!...I can't seem to get the zigzag stitch to work on my machine. Still haven't broken out the manual to try! Thanks so much for your kind words! I really appreciate them. Take care! Jennifer