Friday, November 23, 2007

Virtual Card Swap!

All right all of you virtual card swappers out there! Here it is, our first 'swap'! I've been racking my brain for just the right 'challenge'. I thought I would say anything with punches....see my nestibility card further down ;)!!! ....ok...that would be cheating as I would enter it! Finished! ;)

Since this is our first swap, I am leaving it open. I want to see whatever you have! Your best of the best! You can pick any theme! You can pick any colors! You can pick any layout! Surprise me! As we also have our regular card swap and Christmas coming up, I am going to say a deadline after the holidays. How about January 5th at midnight. It must be posted to your blog or emailed to me so that I can post it here.

How fun! I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! See you all soon!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: