Sunday, November 11, 2007

To Be Continued...

I'm feeling a little ADD today. It seems as if every time I get started with something I have to stop to do something else.

I started to cut out all of the card stock for next weeks technique. (Woohoo! My card is designed! That takes a little of the pressure off!) Of course before I really got going it was time to put Hayden down for a nap.

I ran to Michaels with Bobbi for silent auction stuff and found lots of really cute things! Oh, and we found all of the stuff she needed for the auction as well.

Come home. Make lunch. Oh....nap time again.

I started a card with these really cute pink feathers I found while shopping...I'm going to use the Best of Cluck stamp set for that one. While I was working on that I realized that I really needed something that would create a scallop rectangle....can we all say nestabilities! Of course I don't own these yet. Then I had to do some research about those. Looks like I might need the cuttlebug after all. Thanks, Bobbi, for your Michaels coupon!

Hayden wakes up. Played a game with Evan & Carter. Tried to keep up with an eight month old. Can you believe it's been eight months!

Noticed my little blue Bind-it-All. Thought about what I could do with that. Voila! A paperbag card...of sorts! I think this will be really great for the grandparents. It will include pictures and ....ok....back to the ADD....I'm not sure what else. But how fun! Now to take the pictures for this little thing. I have got to call for haircuts this week!

Did I tell you I love my Bind-it-All! It's such a great little tool!

Thanks for looking....and listening to the ramblings of a crazy lady! ;) Hope you all have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!