Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Retiring contest

As many of you know, Stampin' Up! is now releasing two new catalogs a year. While I am excited about how 'Christmas' will come twice a year for me now, I am also a little sad as I will be saying goodbye to many of my favorites more often.

So let's make this bittersweet moment a little sweeter with a contest! Please post a comment to this post with your top 10 list of retiring stamps. The person with the most correct answers will win! What will you win? A retired stamp from my collection. Deadline to participate will be midnight November 30th.

If you do not have a catalog you can view it online at http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=17a8a062-eb16-4aa7-88ef-ea29b5dec494&storeid=1038724&circularid=10999

Please be sure and include your name and email address in your posting so I know who to notify.

Good luck and I look forward to all of your guesses!

3 comments:

lmm said...

Okay, here are my guesses. This will be fun.

I believe these are some of the sets that will retire:

Carved & Candlelit
Holiday Tag Team
Figures of Speech
Farm Fever
Heartfelt Thanks
Wild Rose
Background Basics
Fine Lace
One the Fly
Flaky Friends

BobbiG said...

OK...here's my best guess. I'm thinking they are:
Background Basics
Elegant Inspirations
Flaky Friends
Frosty
It's a Date
It's Snow Time
Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Lovely As a Tree
Noble Deer
Wonderful Words

MamaDuck said...

Here are my guesses:
Unfrogettable
You're Neat
Silly Sealife
A Tree for All Seasons
Holiday Tag Time
Thankful Season
Frosty
City of David
Be Happy
Taggers Dozen