Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It was a good thought but...

So he sleeps now! About 15 minutes into my stamping, Hayden wakes up. Poor kid! He's just not the best sleeper! Ok, ok, it's our fault. What can I tell you. I can't stand to hear the poor kid cry!

Anyway, here's what I did.

Thanks, Nancy! She is another of my friends that stamps with me. She had the genious idea of using the wrapping paper for cards. Clever! You know, she's a little like the energizer bunny! Mom, President of the PTO, Room Mom, avid stamper...how on earth she does it I'll never know! She made a cute little candy holder for the Halloween party at school...for every child in the class! Adorable! I will have to get a picture and post it. They were really cute!

Obviously this is a pretty simple card. In fact there is next to no stamping! ***Man, I really miss Fancy Flexible Phrases! But I think it's sort of cute anyway.


I tried it earlier in the week with this one....


Obviously this still needs a little tweaking. I think I will try it again at some point. So that's the extent of my stamping for today. I'm really hoping to get lots of stamping done over the long weekend. :)

1 comment:

Diane Gilbert said...

Very pretty!
That paper looks fabulous,I have seen so many pretty cards using it! I need to get some of it!

Thanks for sharing!