Sunday, October 7, 2007

Feverishly working on cards...




Feverishly! That's almost comical this weekend! I've had a difficult time doing anything other than keeping up! Everything I've done has been done feverishly! Between games and parties and all of the other stuff that life brings, things have been quite hectic! I'm definitely feeling a bit behind the eight ball for next weeks card swap and technique! I did manage to get a few cards finished, although I'm not sure any of them are worthy of swapping...or anything else for that matter!


Here's one I've been working on. I can't seem to get Halloween off of my mind. So nothing but that was really speaking to me. Hopefully one of the cards I've been working on will due!
Enjoy...it's nothing out of control but the boys rated it number 1! Of course that took a lot of prodding! They rated all three of the cards I did tonight as number 1! I really love how objective they are! ;)
Thanks for looking!

No comments: