Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Couple of Quick Shout-Outs...

Hey! I wanted to post quickly a couple of things before I am off to the ballpark...

There is a design team call over at Page Plans for guest designers for the month of July. They are looking for two guest designers for that month. Head on over here to check it out and a super cute Father's day gift by the ever so talented Mariska!

Unity is having a sale! You can find out more about that one here. Yes, I am ever the enabler!

There is also a contest you can find here. Enter your card or project by the 30th of June and be entered to win a little something!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday! I will be back this afternoon with something...depending on what stamp is calling my name! ;) Yes...they speak to me! ;)

Have a wonderful Saturday! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on 50,000! You go! Thanks for all the links. You are so nice. Hope everyone is better! Have a fun baseball Saturday.

Julie Koerber said...

Wow... you are at 50,000 already? Hhhhmmm, I wonder who predicted that the second 25,000 would go very quickly compared to the first. Hhhm, wonder who that was!?! LOL!

Just wanted to give you a "shout out" back. You must be busy girl - no chats this week!! When you get a second, you'll have to fill me in on what's been going on! :-)