Friday, June 27, 2008

It's A Card Combo!

Ok...really quick before we head out...I had to post the card I made for this weeks Unity Inspiration Challenge. The cool thing about this card is that it was such a super quickie it fits with Sharon's challenge as well! Now I have two!...ever the overachiever! ;)

Here's my card.

If you get a chance to play with the Unity challenge be sure and upload your cards to SCS using the keyword UIC06...Sharon's keyword is ssnotime41...I don't think I put that in the other post.

Hope you all have a fab day! I will post you soon! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jennifer..love the shabby chic look!!the swirls and the colours :)x

Andrea, said...

Wow this is beautiful love the distressed look and thse gorgeous pearls

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So simple, but so beautiful! Hope you're having a great day!