Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ok...I changed my mind...

Well, I thought I wasn't going to post anything tonight. Then I remembered about this awesome special over at Unity Stamps...you can get all of the deets here....for another Random Special! I actually have some of the stamps on this list and they are soooo fab! I thought I would throw together a quick little something to share....it's a 15 minute card...the coloring took a little longer! ;) Here's my card using Whimsical Birthday, one of the sets to choose from in this special...

Ok...that's officially it for me! I am off to bed! I am so tired! I look forward to catching up with all of my emails and all of your blogs and projects tomorrow! I have missed catching up with you guys! Hope you are all doing well!

Have a wonderful night! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer!!!:)x

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the bling you have added to the banner