Friday, April 11, 2008

A Very Late Sketch

I should be posting some of the new sketches...but I am just starting last weeks! It is my goal to finish last weeks and this weeks by the end of the weekend. ...that should make things interesting! ;)

Anyway, here is my card for Beate's WSC #42. This is a really great sketch. I am keeping it for sure. My card is pretty simple...but I love simple...isn't there a saying about simple minds?...wait...that's probably not a compliment is it?

I used my Papertrey paper and stamps and ribbon for this one. I also used some pearls for the cupcake. I so love pearls!

Well...that's it for tonight! It's been a crazy day and I haven't had a chance to see what you guys have been up to all day! I am going to go through the blogs and then go to bed! I'm not sure if I am suffering from allergies or if it's a cold but my head is completely stuffed!

If it is allergies...there worth it! I've caught up on all of my pruning today. There is so much new green popping out! Tons of things are getting ready to bloom! ...my vinca is already blooming! It's so pretty! My azaleas are getting ready...I will take some pictures once things start to wake up. I so love working in the yard! It's the whole getting your hands dirty thing. Guess that's part of what I love about stamping...my hands are always covered with ink!

I'm off...I hope you all have a wonderful night! I look forward to posting you tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are all stuffed up. I hope you will wake up tomorrow with a clear head!
Your card is beautiful! Love the colors, the stitching and of course the stamp.
Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and that stamp looks so cute with the added pearls.
Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your card Jennifer...
I think this stufing up is catching!!!lol I`m a bit stuffed up!!!today so symathies to you:)
Hope your a lot less stuffier today:)xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute card. Love the colors and the DSP. Cute cupcake too, looks yummy. Great accents with the beads. :)