Thursday, April 3, 2008

Carol's Card

Happy Birthday to you! It's round three of birthdays in the Buck household. What a crazy day! It's not as if I don't know the day is coming! I've been all around this town twice today it seems!

1.) Take the kids to school
2.) Grocery for cupcakes and juicebox for Evan's class
3.) Target for a last minute gift
4.) Home to regroup
5.) Back to the school to pickup Carter
6.) Off to the bakery to pickup the birthday cake
7.) Lunch
8.) Regroup...and by regroup I mean diapers, milk that sort of thing...there's no mommy regrouping at all!
9.) Off to the school to bring the cupcakes for Evan's class...let me tell you, I have a whole new appreciation for teachers! Wow! All the questions!
10.) Home for about 5 seconds before heading back to school to pick up Evan
11.) Unclog yet another toilet...this is a work in progress at our house! Trust me, I would rather they use too much toilet paper than not enough! ;) gross!
12.) Dinner...hard to get much of an appetite after the toilet but the margarita was great!
13.) Home for cake and presents
14.) Time for Hayden's bath and bed
15.) Breathe!

I can't even believe that was my day! Not much stamping going on here today! Which puts me behind on ever challenge! You know tomorrow is Friday and I still have last weeks challenges that I haven't completed! I am working on my card swap cards...they are moving along just fine! One is completely finished and I am tweeking the other. Fun, fun!f

Well, speaking of card swap...it's a perfect time to share one of our swap cards with you. This one is from Carol. She really makes some great cards! This is one of my favorites!

I just love this! Love the red with the black ribbon...love it! Card swaps are awesome! We used one of my sketches this time and it was so much fun to see what everyone came up with.

So now it's off to bed! I am so tired now! What a long day! I can't wait to hit the pillow! I hope that you have all had a wonderful day! I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow and checking out what you've been up to. I haven't had much time for the computer today! It feels really strange! Withdrawals!

Take care and have a wonderful night! :)

7 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Hang in there girlie! Take a cleansing breath!! But, I like your approach. Margaritas work well too!!! :-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Love it your days are just like mine lolxxx running round like a crazy chicken ,
love your card swap card realy gorgeous ,Dawnxx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the paper is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

"Hi Jennifer" many!!!!!! apologies for Belated "Happy Birthday" to Evan.....
Hope you had a fantastic Day...I sooooo love Mexican food hmmm so I hope you really enjoyed it....Kids hey hope Evan enjoyed his nuggets and chips((((Hugs)))))...
I loves your card as always.....:)
I hope to put me Award on This Evening....lots of love:)xxxxxxxxx

Paula said...

What a great card! Just love it!

Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous, love the colours and the patterns

Bobbi G said...

didn't you forget about stopping to get cat instructions??? Hope all is well!