Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Card Swap Reject

Ok...so you know I think I'm funny when I say that...the reject comment. I really like this card...I don't dislike it at all! I actually ended up thinking it just looked too much like something I had done in the past and wanted something different for the Gina K swap. You see, old olive is one of my favorite greens. In fact, when I need green I usually reach for this one. ...and I love green so I use old olive all the time! Pretty soon it all runs together for me!

Anyhoo...this is the first card I did for the Gina K swap and then decided I needed to do something different. ...this one has been sitting on my desk and I figured I better get a picture and show you guys before I send it to someone or it gets all mucked up...little fingers like to do the walking on this desk!

This card screams OOC to me...that would be because I did the stitching by hand! ***shaking my head*** ...and I have definitely been on a pinwheel kick. They're so cute and they scream spring to me.

That's it for now. I am off to get a few things done around here and I have to dash up to the school to get some stuff done there as well today. I hope that you are all having a great one!

I will post you all soon! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your card Jennifer,,,The pinwheel is fabbie:)Hope you had a great day:)x

Lesli said...

Your card is beautiful Jennifer!!!! I love the colors you chose to use!

Gina said...

Another Great Card . . . love the stitching and the pinwheel, so cute! :)

Mauna said...

Love the card..pinwheel screams spring to me too...I am lovin spring where I am. TFS

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great colours and I love your pinwheel