Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Sweet!

How sweet is Julie! She's nominated me for the Arte Y Pico award. Inquiring minds...I had to go and google this thing. I think these awards are so super sweet....but I'm a bit rusty on my Spanish...and by that I mean that I don't speak Spanish. ...sort of wishing I had taken it in school instead of French...not that I really remember any French. All I could really say in that language is that 'you are dead meat'....I only know this because I was a bit of a pain in class and my teacher said this to me on a daily basis...multiple times during any given day! I know that Julie said that it is for people who share their creativity through blogging but what exactly does Arte Y Pico mean.

So...having googled I am no closer to really knowing what 'Arte Y Pico' means. But whatever, I think that it's such a sweet thing! I just love her! She is such a nice person...and she's creative! ...and I do love that she puts up with my silly questions! ;) ...(thanks for that...you rock, Julie!)
So I think I am supposed to pass this on to a few more people. Last time I tagged you all...ok...well that didn't work very well...nobody played along! I want to see this on your blogs! Nobody did this! So this time I am going to name names! ...and I want you to put this on your blogs and then pick five more people who can then put it on their blogs and so on, and so on, and so on....lol...there's the breck commercial again! Not sure why that always pops into my head.

lol...I do crack myself up...I know...at least I crack someone up! Anyway...here you go...

1.) Terrie Bailey

2.) Jackie Western

3.) Lesa over at Punkydoodle Papers

4.) Diane Gilbert

5.) Beate Johns

I am forcing myself to only list five of you. Do you know how hard this is for me. Seriously, I can't handle this! ...you know that I think you all rock! Ahgh! Pressure...feeling, pressure...

ok...deep breaths...... ..... .....
.....
..........
I'm going to try and walk away from this. I'm going to try and not come back and 'pretend' that I was nominated again and nominate more of you....
....this is going to be really hard for me.....

...yes, I know, I am quite the dork! Off to do a little stuff and hopefully get lots of stamping done! I will post you all later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bonjour" Madommoiselle!!!lol
"Hi Jennifer"Well it`s very late here...Ive faffed about and faffed about all night..and done Nothing!!!:)Well whats new to me...lol
I must say "Thankyou" for nominating me you are a treasure!!!:)
I will promise to put it on my blog tommorrow with honour!!!:)
Hey "What is" Your dead meat in French ...My hubbie keeps saying that when I spend money on crafts!!!rofl....
I must get me a strong cuppa cos I falling asleap here!!!!Im not saying your boring but Im boring myself tonight!!!!
See here I go waffling....
Oh I think I owe your little boy "Big Massive B`day Wishes"Hope you all had a great Day:):):)xxx
Aurevoir!!!!I didnt do well at School in English can you tell...lol...nite nite:)x

Julie Koerber said...

I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. You are so hysterical! Only you would think about a fake nomination so you could make other peoples' days and pass on this award! Only you would google that name! You seriously are jhysterical! One of a kind girlie. I love ya too!

Jackie said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award and for leaving your lovely comments on my blog. I love visiting you, not only to see your lovely work, but you guarantee your visitors a smile of giggle on a daily basis :))

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Your blog is great!!!