Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Throwdown

Happy Monday! I'm finally crawling my way out of my pile of stuff! What a HUGE relief! My card for today is super simple...I wanted simple! We used the CPS sketch for the week found here. I started in one direction and then just went simple...clean....
Super simple! I used my new KOTM from Unity. The paper is PTI kraft and a little piece of white. The dsp strip is from my paper pad from My Mind's Eye...the ribbon PTI and some ruby gems.

That's it for me! Be sure and check out the rest of the gals....
AJ Otto
Brooke Lien
Jeanne Streiff
Maren Benedict

Hope you all have a great day! I will post you soon! :)

8 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm loving everyone's cards for this sketch! I love your card too! The flowers, that dsp and well everything!

Maren said...

So delightful!! Love this!

Anonymous said...

How absolutly `delightful` Jennifer ..Hope you and the boys are well `sweet cheeks`:)~X~

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love it!

Amber Hight said...

Oooh, I just love it!

AJ said...

this is adorable Buckie!!!! love it, may have to case it!! ;)

Joan Fricker said...

Jennifer, what a great simple card. I love the colors you chose and it's simplicity!

Joan

Sparkle and Flourish said...

what a great 'simple' card! Love the stamped flowers ! Greta colour choice!
Judy x