Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beate's BIC 30

Happy Tuesday! :) I hope you are all having a great day! :) Today it's time for another fun inspiration challenge from Beate! Take a look at todays inspiration piece....


One thing popped into my instantly when I saw this! I LOVE the circles! While the colors are fabulous also, I chose a different color scheme. I am in full Christmas mode now! I'm not so sure I will end up with a 'set' of Christmas cards to send out or if I will just send a bunch of different ones. I am having such a hard time deciding! One thing is a definite...this will NOT be this years mass produced card! Someone will get it...but only ONE person! LOL

Here's my card for this week...


I went only with the circles. The reason this is actually a bit of a bear...the stickles and liquid pearls are a bit temperamental! This is actually the third card...the first two were both ruined when either my liquid pearls or stickles spit out to much goo...or because I accidentally shut the card before it was dry! ...and to think!...it looks so EPLS! (easy peasy lemon squeezy)

Here's one of the inside...I took the circles all the way down on the bottom under the sentiment...

...and for some reason it seems like this picture loaded REALLY big! Sorry...I am actually typing this Monday night and am just to pooped to change it!

So dash on over to the rest of Beate's team and see what they came up with...

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Dawn McVey
Silke Ledlow
Susan Roberts

And by the time you read this...I will be off to a hair appointment...a MUCH needed hair appointment! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

I will post you soon! :)




9 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Great card Jennifer. I love the simplicity!!

Joan

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is a great card, Jennifer! LOVE the circles!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I would never have had the patience or steady hand to have done all those dots! Love this Jennifer.

Ashley Newell said...

This is adorable! I love all those circles!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer I love circles too. This card is wonderful and I love the window effect. Why is that some of the most simple looking cards are the hardest to create?..lol. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Danielle L. said...

This is so neat! I love all of the circles and your take on the challenge! Fabulous!

Beate said...

Girl....your card rocks! I LOVE all the dots. I can't believe you were patient enough to do that. I don't know if I would have.
Gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

So beautiful - Jennifer!!! I love all the white space and the dots - you go girl - this is an awesome take on the purse!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Ladies!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the designer and crafter behind Belle Bags and the handbag selected for this challange.

You and the others whom have taken on this challenge have made some gorgeous cards using my handbag as your inspiration piece and I am just thrilled with looking at them all. Buying paper is as addictive as buying fabric! In fact, the fabric used in this bag is by Michael Miller, they also design paper for scrapbooking and other paper crafts.

I am very flattered with of your gushing comments regarding the bag and would like to offer you a discount of 15% off your entire purchase at http://www.shysiren.com. Just enter code: Fresh15 at the checkout to receive your discount.

If you post the photo of my handbag on your website, please, do note credit where credit is due and mention the photo and handbag belong to Belle Bags as shown on http://www.shyiren.com. Thanks.

Feel free to pass along the discount code on your respective blogs as well!

Happy Crafting,
Amy