Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have You Heard Of This One?

Oh my goodness! How much do I love new stamps! Well not only do I have new stamps but they are from a brand new stamp company! Our Craft Lounge. Check out this big dog!

This is from the Pat the Dog set. How cute is he! LOVE him! I tried to channel Jeanne and sponge the sky and grass. She has the greatest tutorial on her blog for this here...she rocks this! I tried. I must confess that I ended up going over all of my grass with a copic marker. Something just didn't look right before. I actually like it this way though...it seems to have texture.

I tried to zoom in a bit to show you the sponging...I'm not sure if that helps or not. I need so much more practice with this. But I love how it looks. Thanks to Jeanne for the awesome tutorial!

Hope you are all doing well! I am finally off to bed! Post you tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too stinkin' cute!!!

AND...it matches your blog background!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Way, way cute. I'm excited to see what else they have.

Tracey said...

Very cute card!!!

Gretchen said...

This is adorable! Love the paw prints up the side. I think your sky and grass are awesome- nice job!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Jenn, just love it!

Joy said...

Jennifer, this is tooooooo cute! I love it!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Jennifer! I love what you did with the OCL stamps.
Hugs and smiles