Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Quick Challenge Card

Finally I was able to play along with one of the Splitcoast challenges this weekend. I chose the Featured Stamper challenge. This weeks featured stamper StampingQueenJAR. I chose to CASE this card...why...because it's stunning! ... ;) ...and because it's a clean and simple design which I have a firm like of! Here's my take on Judy's beautiful card....

I love the white space! I changed the colors and stamp for this one. I pulled out one of my favorite new Papertrey stamps...Damask Designs....LOVE this set! The dsp is Basic Grey.

So now I am off to take care of a little school business and then to get to planning some birthdays. Hayden turns two on Friday! Holy heck where does the time go! I need a cake. I've been instructed to get chocolate. Hey...my boys have excellent taste! ;) I also need to make some calls for the older two boys. Their birthdays are coming up really quickly as well. 'Cake, Mom....chocolate cake!'....yeah...and I thought I was going to start exercising now! ;) Guess this is actually the perfect time since I will have extra calories to burn off!

Hope you are all doing well! I will be back soon! :) Hugs!




4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful and clean and simple look. I'm trying to do this style, but it's hard for me. I'm going to keep trying.

Ravengirl said...

I saw this in your SCS gallery and really liked it. Love how you put the whole thing together! Great paper, great layout, great everything!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally stunning case -- LOVE this creation!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love everything about this card:)