Sunday, March 1, 2009

Deep In Organization

I just have to say that organizing is a whole new thing for me! I am of the 'pile' variety. I stack a little here and a little there and I know exactly where everything is! Seriously! Everything! This is one thing my husband does not understand! He's the organized one in our house. For me, as long as nobody touches my stacks of stuff I am good. Of course, now with three little boys you can never count on anything being left alone! From this a project was born....my stamp room. I promise that I will share the pics of everything in the next week but right now I don't think you would be able to see anything through the mess that I've created! Hey, I don't want to just throw it all in there! I really want it to be right...you know, organized! This is all new for me! Wait, I said that already didn't I?
This week will be insane so starting next Sunday I will share with you all I've been working on....maybe if I give myself a deadline I will actually make myself finish!
Ok...so today I am going to share some old stuff that I haven't posted before. Tomorrow I will have my Monday challenge card and another Hanna sneak peek....I'm so excited to take part in the upcoming release. This is going to be so much fun!
So today...a little Stampin Up. I'm using Trendy Trees for these. Take a peek.....
A couple of quick cards....



And a layout.....

These are all clean and simple...EPLS...but that is my favorite style of all!
Thanks for stopping by! I am off to have a little breakfast with the boys and then get back to organizing so that I can hopefully sit down and stamp tonight! I have MUCH to do! ;)
I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday! :) Hugs!


7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Jennifer these projects are so adorable. I love the clean and simple and wished I could do more of them myself. Keep up the organization, it's really worth it when it is finished. I just have to take this advise and do it myself. :)

Paola said...

Beautifully done

Norine said...

I think we spend our lives organizing lol
love the simple clean look of your cards
Hugs
Norine

tlc3plus said...

I'm sitting on pins and needles to see what you're doing. I TOTALLY understand the piles! I'm one also. Even at work! (but that's ok I work for dh! lol)

My dd is gettting married the end of April and I will be moving and organizing my scrap stuff. Don't forget the details...make some notes as you go! Thanks

Anthonette said...

I love your use of Trendy Trees. I recently ordered that set. I love your EPLS cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

dlove2scrap said...

Love...Love these cards. Your layout is just precious.

Beate said...

Your cards and page look wonderful! LOVE them!
Hugs and smiles