Thursday, March 19, 2009

An Eggstra, Eggciting Hip HOP!

Happy hip HOP, Thursday! How eggcited am I! There is the CA-UTEST new stamp being released today....you know I LOVE new stamps! I get down right eggstatic over them! This weeks is one of my most favorite ever!


First off....have you been to the Moxie Fab World lately? If not you have got to check it out! Hey, I've got coneggtions! ;) lol...ok...only with my kids!....but you have to check it out! They are showing off some super cute stuff and giving a few things away as well!


Now back to hip hop....I've got two samples for you today. First up a little Easter gift set. Here's a picture of the card and candy box....


I was soooo eggcited about the matchbox! I LOVE these little things! They are the perfect little something for a party favor or just a little something-something for someone special. Here's a close up of the little matchbox....


The dsp is from Cosmo Cricket. The window sheet is from Stampin Up. The ribbon is PTI.

Now moving right along. Time for a layout. The picture for this one is actually from a few Easters ago. The boys were having so much fun hiding and finding...and hiding and finding their Easter eggs....we tend to do this all day around here!


They are best friends. They truly love each other and love hanging out together. They even signed up for their school science fair project together this year! So cute! My little geniuses created a metal picker upper. They used one of their remote control cars and a sheet of sticky magnets. ...photos coming to a layout soon! ;)


That's all I have for you! Now head on over to the eggceptional Brooke Lien. She's so talented!

...then be sure and hop on over to SCS for all of the days festivities! They will be eggstra eggciting today! ;)


Hip HOP!

33 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous layout, they are sooo cute!! I love the card and box, the papers are perfect and the sheep stamp fits perfectly!!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the box. I am ordering that stamp.

Sara Henton said...

AWWW, Jenni....when I saw both of them that's what it made me do, go AWWWW

Sarah E. said...

These are sooo cute! You have sold me on the new release for sure! Eggstremely adorable!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ACK!!!!!must.have.ewe.stamp.

Ashley Newell said...

So so cute Jenn! I love the Easter set and the layout is just precious! I hope my boys will be as good of friends as your boys are!

Anonymous said...

Love the projects! What an adorable LO. Two thumbs up for your boys creativity. Love it!

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, too cute, Jen! Love your projects!

Tamara said...

I love the clean lines, and simplicity of your layout. Thanks for sharing.

JenMarie said...

fab*U*lous!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Oh My Goodness! How cute that they love each other so much. And super cute projects today.

fitsandstarts said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the last one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work...

Unknown said...

love the treat box, so so cute!

Heather Brown said...

OMGosh everything is PERFECT, love them all. That LO is FABULOUS!!!

Jenn said...

That treat box and card are too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE your card and your LO is STUNNING. I love the clean-simplicity-so striking.

Karen J. said...

Everything is so awesome. Love the Cosmo Girl Friday paper and the sheep are a must have. Great way you used the sheep on your LO. Unity is so versatile.

Jillisgram said...

Love your matchbook idea! So cute.

Unknown said...

Jen Jen Jen....you are one talented chicka!! love your projects!

jill said...

Love the liitle sheep. Jill S

jill said...

What great ideas. Jill S

Ravengirl said...

Very cute projects today! Is that little matchbox the one from SU? Love it!!! I got a little something-something in the mail- it was just like Christmas (only mid-March):)

**Nancy** said...

oh cue!! I love that little Easter set!! The matchbox is adorable!!! I've been wanting to make one of those!!

Suz said...

Great projects. I love the color of the layout!

Lee said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Your creations were EGGstra EGGceptional indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Your projects are SO fabulous!!

Kristen Carll said...

Jennifer these are so awesome! I love the layout!! And the matchbox and card set are sooo sweet! :-)

veronica said...

hi, love the ewe! too cute. i also love your new blog layout.

Jenny said...

Too cute! Love the new stamp set and love the new look of your blog.

Purple Princess said...

Great projects!!

Christi said...

Jennifer, that layout is fantastic...so simple, but so extremely eye-catching. Just gorgeous!!! smiles....

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A darling project and a beautiful page!!