Monday, March 9, 2009

Are You Ready For Another Jacksonbelle Challenge?

Jacksonbelle time again! This week Lindsey has a super fun sketch for you....and....if you play....a chance for a fun prize! :) Be sure and link your cards at the Jacksonbelle blog and post them to your blog or to SCS under the keyword JBE043.

I used one of my Inkadinkado stamps for this challenge.....

Be sure and check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle team....
AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Kisa Peters
Lynda Benden
Maren Benedict
Melissa Bove
Michelle Woerner
Rachel Baird
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry

I hope you are all doing well! I will post you soon! Hugs!

11 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

FAbulous card Jennifer! I love that stamp and the ribbon! Super cute!

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. Love the colors.

Norine said...

love it and really like those gems going down the side
Hugs
Norine

Toni K said...

Adorable! Love it!

Kimberly said...

Too cute and fun. Love the paper combo and the ribbon.

Anonymous said...

OOOH this is awesome!! I LOOOOOOVE the "scarf" you put on the dog!! Darling!

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, so freakin Cute!!!! Love that scarf on the pooch!

Jill said...

Fun card! Love the paper!

Lynda Benden said...

How cute is this Jennifer?!?!? I LOVE the dogs scarf ~ AWESOME!

Heather said...

This is SOOOO cute!! Love it!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh! I love your take on the sketch! Fabulous!