Monday, November 17, 2008

One Layer Unity & Blog Candy...Bump

Bump...the last couple of weeks have been insane! Thankfully, our big fall event is finished...with the exception of a few three dozen or so thank yous....I'm bumping this because I completely forgot to put a deadline with this challenge! How about we give it until this Saturday. I will announce the winner then. Looking forward to all of your super cute Christmas cards! :)

Back again!

OhMYGoodness! We spent 1 hour and 28 minutes in a child hair salon this afternoon! Is that even possible? Our appointment was at 4...two at 4 and one at 4:15... I get it...15 minute appt's. Makes sense...their little noggins aren't exactly covered with tons of hair...their boys! But the poor stylist was all alone! Her co-worker ditched her at some point during the day. So there she was trying to make it work! Thank heaven for the slide and all the trains! I didn't even realize we had been waiting that long!

So we are home and I am getting ready to get to stamping. I promised you guys I would share a little challenge and some blog candy. So here I am with the Artisan challenge. Ours was to use rub ons but since it's getting so close to Christmas, let's just make it Christmas cards again. If you use rub ons I'll throw in a bonus! ;) How's that?

First I want to share a little card I made the other day. It's a one layer I made with the Ocean Tides paper from PTI. I made this the same day as the Christmas one I posted a couple of days ago.... The stamp is from Unity's Grow kit. This is one of my FAVORITE kits! I LOVE this big bold flower! :)

But what's wrong with this card.......take a close look at the stitching....holy heck! I think I have broken another sewing machine! Is that even possible? This thing gets so crazy! Skipping stitching...don't even ask me what was going on with the stitches on this card! AH! Craziness! Do you take these things in for servicing? Maybe I should be looking into that! ;)

Anyway...on to the candy! If you are participating, link your card here. You are entering to win this....

Ok, dokey...I need to dash and get some more stamping done! I finished my cards for hip hop. I so wish I could show you now! I used the November kit of the month. SOOOO cute! Now I'm off to work on the Dirty Dozen stuff. That gallery is filling up with some BEAUTIFUL stuff! :)

Hope you are all doing well! Have a great night! :)

7 comments:

Tink said...

Love the Blog candy!!

Tink said...

Here's my card..
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1112246?cat=500&ppuser=173393

Ashley Newell said...

Here's my Christmas card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1127260

Anonymous said...

Love the beauty and simplicity of this card Jenn!

Jenn said...

Here is my card on SCS

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1136472?cat=500&ppuser=186674

it's also on my blog :)

StampinCathy said...

Jennifer thanks for a fun challenge and even a chance at some sweet candy.

StampinCathy said...

Oh I forgot to give you my link to the card.
Here it is..
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1138330?cat=500&ppuser=66979