Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Rub Ons!

Happy Saturday! :)


I decided to create another EPLS with more rub ons....before I put them away! That's quite the concept...actually putting something up when I am finished! ;) Here it is......

How cool is this card! ...and by that I mean the whole card....minus the rub ons and embelli's is a die cut from this awesome place called Creative Cuts & More. I absolutely LOVE this! The possibilities are endless! I opted to keep it simple....a little bit of rub ons on the side and the sentiment....some rain drops along the scallop border and a BEAUTIFUL ribbon from Strano Designs....LOVE their ribbon.....and I totally should have titled this post 'THE ENABLER'! ;)

How easy is this! Why am I keeping it sooooo simple....as in 'Stamping Simply' ;)......

Did ya know????

The ever so talented and SUPER sweet Sharon Johnson has hit the MILLION mark on her blog! Wowzers! Time to celebrate! :) The festivities begin Monday December 1! It's a week long challenge, CANDY fest! :)


I am so excited for her! ....And really looking forward to all of the fun games and challenges! :)

Ok...off to fix lunch...so what can I do with turkey now???????? lol! I will share my gumbo recipe with y'all sometime this weekend. I LOVE making gumbo out of the turkey!

Hope you are having a great weekend! :) I will post you soon!

>

2 comments:

Veronica Kietzman said...

Hi, Jennifer! I've received your email, but it seems as though you aren't getting mine. When you get a chance, please email me with your phone number so I can call you about some Christmas "goodies" :o)

Thanks!

Jenn said...

Cute card, and love the new Christmas blog!