Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The November Artisan Showcase

Happy Wednesday! For me this day is one day closer to the completion of a huge event that has had me so very busy! I am looking forward to this weekend when I can breathe again! Things have been crazier than I can even begin to tell you! I still have a few more phone calls to make today to tie up some loose ends and then I need to map out the event...type some notes...and somehow work some stamp time into all of this! lol! ;)

I was so excited to see that the November Artisan Showcase is up on the demonstrator side of Stampin Up. If you are a demonstrator you can view it here. If not, our challenge this month was to create with rub ons. I am a HUGE fan of rub ons. I will confess that in my early days of stamping I didn't like them very much. I found them difficult to use and I just couldn't 'see' it. When SU first started selling them I thought I would give them a try and now I'm a convert! They're awesome! I think part of what has helped is that there are so many to choose from. Some of my favorites are the 'flourishy' ones. I think they add such a nice touch to so many projects.

...sorry...getting a little wordy this morning! ...and to think I haven't even had my first cup of coffee! ;)

How about the card!

The rub ons for this one are from the mini catalog. All supplies are SU.
I will be back later today for the challenge and blog candy. I would like to stick with Christmas cards again. I can't believe it's already the 12th! I am not ready! ;)
Thanks for stopping by! I will post you later!
Have a wonderful day! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Jennifer, beautiful card!! I love looking at everything you come up with - such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Jennifer, this card is just gorgeous!!! I always love the deep, rich tones and your colors here are wonderful - as is your deisgn and fun embellishments!!! GREAT CARD!!! TFS!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is such a cute card! I love your use of the chunky glitter, I have to CASE that! You're amazing!