Saturday, November 17, 2007

WSC28

So I go to the door yesterday and find a package from Stampin' Up! I was a little surprised as I had not ordered anything. To my surprise there's a new stamp set compliments of SU! How exciting! What to do with it first!

First, I will share with you just how cute I think this stamp set is! If it's any indication of what's to come in the new catalog, we are all going to be in heaven! Yes, I am so excited about the new catalog!

Second, use it for Beate's weekend sketch challenge! This is becoming a habit of mine! I am really loving entering these challenges. I'm not sure I have stamped this much at once ever! Oh yeah, here's my entry....
I'm not sure if you can read the stamp. It says Too much of a good thing is a good thing! I love this! What a fun stamp set!
Hope you like this! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the way you colored the flower and added the bling.
Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

This is so elegant, I love the green paper

Amy said...

Fabulous! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing!