Saturday, November 24, 2007

An Old Christmas Card

I am declaring this a card making day! ...at least at my house. ;) Evan will be thrilled. He really likes making things. Of course, I will have to declare tomorrow 'cleaning' day as this place will be a pit by the time we are finished!

Ok, if I'm really honest with myself, this will come between naps, feeding, and play time with the boys. Larry's busy working on the sump pump. We are having battery issues with our back-up. Time to stamp! While I get busy with something...not sure what yet!, I thought I would post an old Christmas card. I made this one right after I signed on to be a demonstrator. This was my first experience with heat & stick powder and glitter. I really love heat & stick powder!

Thanks for looking!




















To be continued......

No comments: