Friday, November 23, 2007

The Buck's Gluing Again!

...Remember that episode of Seinfeld when George started talking about himself in the third person because of one of the basketball guys he and Jerry had met?...I really miss that show...and you can start calling me George now! as I have now done that same thing twice in this blog! Sleep deprivation is really getting to me!....

Finally, I've started with my Christmas decorations. I had my game plan all worked out. I saw these really cute trees at Frontgate. They had a mixture of really large round lights and smaller round lights. It looked like ornaments. While I couldn't stomache the $30 for 10 lights that they were offering, Target did have something similar for considerably less so I improvised. I wanted a wreath with ornaments so they would look ok together (the tree sits right next to the front door) but I was to afraid to put glass on a wreath on my front door. Thus the poinsettia wreath I made a few days ago. But then Meg let me know that our local hardware store has plastic ornaments. So now I've made yet another wreath! While I am thrilled that Meg had this information, I am not so thrilled that my first chance to head over there is today, black Friday! I haven't been shopping the day after Thanksgiving in about 10 years! I really hate to stand in line! Anyway, wreaths done and so is the day! I'm not sure how much I will get done from this point.

So, I will now post a card from Amy as I have nothing to show for myself today! Amy made this one a while back. This is one of my favorite 'Amy' cards. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!
Take care!




No comments: