Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Card Swap Group

I have the most amazing card swap group ever! Ok....so I am a little biased!

A little over a year ago my husband was starting to get a bit frustrated with the fact that my stamps were gathering dust. Who can blame him. I had become a 'collector'. I signed up to be a demonstrator in 2005. In fact I had only just been introduced to stamping a month prior and I was my best customer. Well, I was my only customer! This stamping thing really was so new to me. I think because of that I really wasn't sure what to do with all of my stuff!

So to satisfy my husband, a card swap was born! Thank you, Larry! I have had so much fun over the last year stamping with my friends! In fact, I so look forward to our monthly get-togethers. They are a highlight in my month.

Well, what better place to share all of our cards than here! ...and what better day to start than today! This card was submitted by Lisa. You can always count on Lisa to come up with the most beautiful cards. This was one of my favorites. In fact I have probably copied it about a bazillion times! I'm sure you will all love it just as much as I do.

Thanks so much to Lisa for this card and for letting me share it with all of you!
Take care!

No comments: