Sunday, February 26, 2012

Unity Day Two {More Susan Weckesser}

I'm back with another sample from the Susan Weckesser line.  Today's sample speaks to my heart.  ;-)  Take a peek....

Mom is a VERB!  How many ways do I LOVE this stamp!  I thought this would make a perfect Mother's Day/Any Mom's Day card.  Right?!?  Love it!

Be sure and check out the rest of the kit at the Unity site Here.  I will post you soon!

Hugs!
 
Deets:

Stamp:  Unity Stamp Co. {Susan Weckesser}
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Ribbon:  American Craft
Buttons:  Misc

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I love these, Jen Buck! I really want to get these new Susan Weckesser stamps, they are so pretty!

Lisa H. said...

I love this! and I NEED this stamp. love what you did with it. tfs.

Unknown said...

This looks awesome!!! I love it!!!