Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Sweet Unity

It's been far to long since I've posted for Unity.  I've been on a bit of a hiatus and it's so good to be back.  I'm excited to share some samples of the new Susan Weckesser stamps.  I will have another to share tomorrow.  Take a peek at today's....

How cute is that little snowman!  LOVE him!  This felt like the perfect sample for today.  It decided to get cold here again.  I shouldn't be complaining, we've had a VERY mild winter so far.  I think I've gotten used to the 'warmer' weather!  When it started lightly snowing yesterday it was a bit depressing.  Viola!  The perfect card for that type of weather!  :-)

You can find more about this stamp and the rest of the line at the Unity site.  I will post more tomorrow.

Hugs!
 
Deets:
stamps:  Unity Stamp Co. {Susan Weckesser}
patterned paper:  Basic Grey
ribbon:  Misc
ink:  Color Box

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Jennifer l love the image and the layout :) Sandra H

Ashley Newell said...

So cute, Jen! I love the colors! Miss you!!