Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!

I'm so excited to be part of my sweet friend, Kimber's birthday blog hop!  I fell in love with Kimber the first time we met.  She is such a sweet person and SOOOO much fun to hang out with.  When I sat down to create a card for this hop I started to go with a traditional birthday and then this little stamp just jumped right out at me....

Perfect!  ;-)  'You make me happy when skies are 'gray''....yes, I can see Kimber shaking her head right now.  :-) You have been such a great friend, Kimber!  It just seemed perfect.  :-) Thanks for always being there!  Hope that you have the MOST wonderful birthday EVER!  {Oh, and Evan says you don't look a day over 29!  Gotta LOVE him!}

Your next stop on the hop....

Tony Sacco's next week, Girl!  We have some celebrating to do!

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper & Stamp:  Jillibean Soup
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Ink:  Color Box
Button:  Random
Twine:  The Twinery

10 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

lol Buck! You are right! This is perfect from you to me. :)

I am so glad we met and you insisted that we get together.

Love you!!!

Kimber McGray said...

pssst... link to Teka's blog. ;)

http://www.tekaslittleblog.com/

Jennifer Buck said...

doh! ;-)

Sandra H said...

Hi Jen, This is so beautiful l just love that card you used and the lovely mix of colours for the background too and the sentiment its just gorgeous:) Sandra H

Lisa Angela said...

I love all the details of your card, especially the sentiment!

Melinda said...

Pretty card and love the sentiment too!

Kim said...

super cute card!:)

FrancineB said...

Fabulous card. Love the strips of bright colors against the kraft paper.

Benwah said...

I love kraft cards. Yours it beautiful.

Mary Friederichsen said...

You are right Jennifer,It is perfect! Love how you combined the patterns and the colors!
I am glad that Kimber had a birthday so that we could see this card! Lol
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Have a beautiful Sunday!
Mary