Friday, April 24, 2009

Virtual Stamp Night, Part 2

It's time for more from the Virtual Stamp front. This time around it's Viva Las VSN. Fun stuff! I'm lucky enough to be hosting a challenge this go around. My challenge is for all the kiddo's hanging out while their parents are stamping the day away. Of course, you can feel free to play along as well even if you are a grown up! ;)

Here's the challenge....coloring it in. Yeah, that's it. Make a card using an image that requires you to color it in. EPLS. You can get all the deets as well as the keyword for uploading over in the VSN forum at Splitcoast.

Here's the card I created for this one....

There are so many fun challenges today! Hope you get a chance to play.
You can find all the VSN challenges here and the link to my challenge here.

Post you all soon! :)

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and inspiring card. I just love this UNITY stamp. Love the fun and cheery colors.