Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sharing

Ok...so I feel like such a loser friend! I just uploaded all of my photos from the camera I keep in my purse....there is stuff on that one from six months ago! Yikes! But on this little camera is a picture of one of my FAVORITE scrappin' friends!

So...let me explain. About a year ago I wander into one of my local scrapbooking stores and inquire about teaching classes. Somehow in the conversation, Vicki, my now sweet friend!, asks if I have met another local scrapper, Kimber McGray. Well, we met online after that...and conversed through emails. She's just about the sweetest thing ever! A couple of weeks ago I went to her house to work...and I use the term loosely, although I really did finish two cards while I was there! Then one night I went to dinner with Kimber and some of her MOP friends...so much fun! Now I can officially say that we are friends IRL...because she is truly one of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of meeting. ...and she's practically right around the block! How cool is that!



Here's a photo of us at dinner.....it's really a great thing to carry a camera in your purse! Of course it really helps to upload the pictures every now and then!

Here's a very cool tidbit of information about the oooohhhhh so talented Kimber...she has her very own scrapbooking book! Seriously! You can find out more information on her blog. I'm anxiously awaiting this one! I can't wait to have my own copy! Hmmm....think she will sign it? ;)

Ok...back to cleaning....how did my Sunday night turn into this! ;) At least part of that was 'cleaning' out the camera! I'm so glad that I got to share this with all of you! :)




2 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

i'm the lucky one!
you are a sweet girl and so glad to have you as a friend!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! Look at that crew! But... of course, she's just a scrapbooker... not a famous stamper. (inside joke for those of you reading this... thinking I'm a jerk) ;) I think we can convert her.