Saturday, April 25, 2009

And The CASSB Winner Is...

Happy Saturday! It's time to pick a winner!

Random.org picked lucky number ......5.....

Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2009-04-26 02:27:10 UTC


*****Edited to add that I am a giant goof! ;) So sorry, I wasn't on my computer when I posted this and wasn't able to save Lisa's layout. Didn't even realize I didn't list her name and blog info!*****
So who is lucky number 5!?! Lisa808. Take a peek at her amazing layout....

Take a look at the die cut strip. I love that! So cute! :) You can view more of Lisa's amazing work at her blog Crafting With Princess Lisa.

Thank you all for playing this week! Your samples are amazing! I'll be back in a bit with the next sketch. I hope you all get a chance to play!

Post you soon!

4 comments:

Toni said...

im kind of confused by this? who is the winner? you usually post their page. just curious?
i cant wait to do this weeks challenge.

Robbie said...

Love that beach strip border!! Really adds to your project.

lisa808 said...

Wow, I'm in shock! Thank you so much. When I checked yesterday I had no idea who #5 was. This is amazing.

Re the beach border, as soon as I saw the new punches in Michael's, that one jumped out at me.

Toni said...

Congrats Lisa! your page is soo pretty! what a great shade of blue! and that punch is too cute!