Saturday, April 25, 2009

And The CASSB Winner Is...

Happy Saturday! It's time to pick a winner!

Random.org picked lucky number ......5.....

Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2009-04-26 02:27:10 UTC


*****Edited to add that I am a giant goof! ;) So sorry, I wasn't on my computer when I posted this and wasn't able to save Lisa's layout. Didn't even realize I didn't list her name and blog info!*****
So who is lucky number 5!?! Lisa808. Take a peek at her amazing layout....

Take a look at the die cut strip. I love that! So cute! :) You can view more of Lisa's amazing work at her blog Crafting With Princess Lisa.

Thank you all for playing this week! Your samples are amazing! I'll be back in a bit with the next sketch. I hope you all get a chance to play!

Post you soon!

4 comments:

Toni said...

im kind of confused by this? who is the winner? you usually post their page. just curious?
i cant wait to do this weeks challenge.

Robbie ... said...

Love that beach strip border!! Really adds to your project.

lisa808 said...

Wow, I'm in shock! Thank you so much. When I checked yesterday I had no idea who #5 was. This is amazing.

Re the beach border, as soon as I saw the new punches in Michael's, that one jumped out at me.

Toni said...

Congrats Lisa! your page is soo pretty! what a great shade of blue! and that punch is too cute!