Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Card Swap Reject

k...just mean that it didn't quite work out... ;)

By reject, I mean that I realized that I didn't have enough paper to go with this one. Well, and after I was finished I wasn't quite sure that I loved it. Anyway, here you go....

I sent my cards out today...express to meet the deadline! ;) I can't wait to share them with you! For one I altered one of the altoid tins that I got from GinaK's store. Fun! Lovin' it!

I hope you are all having a great day! It's a rainy one here which goes quite nicely with the colds that we all have. I am off to try and clean my desk up a bit. It is completey ransacked after last night.

I will post you all soon!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the windmill :) You have been 'awarded', details are on my blog :)

Donna Baker said...

this is awesome! I love the pinwheel

Anonymous said...

I sooo love this Jennifer...beautiful colour tones...perfect stitching and that windmill is gorgeous.Glad you got your cards done:)
Hope you feel better soon:)x

~amy~ said...

a-dorable pinwheel!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. Love all the stitching and of course the gorgeous pinwheel.
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Can I just say I just opened your package of swaps and totally GASPED and then GIGGLED and then promptly tore into everything to see all the details.

I would imagine your desk is totally ransaked.

I'm SO glad you participated in this swap. Everything is beauteous!

Diane Gilbert said...

Jennifer this card is soooo cute!!! I love the pinwheel, it brings me back to when my kids used to play with them!

It's rainy here too, hope your family is feeling better soon!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

When I first saw the title of your post, I thought reject, you've got to be kidding! That card is super cute. I love the pinwheel! Too bad you didn't have enough supplies to use them for the swap. Super creative! :)