Tuesday, July 8, 2008

They're Crawling All Over Me!

heehee! Well....seriously....THEY ARE!

The beetles are back! YUCK! It's Japanese Beetle season in Indiana yet again! How excited was I when I came inside after watering my plants to find one crawling up my foot! I was back in the basement trying to organize my paper and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what on earth Hayden was trying to get. Then I started to feel something through my sock...I look down to see that shiny, disgusting THING right on my toe! YUCK!

I feel like they are crawling all over me now!

Ok...so I did get a picture of my Eco Chic card. The camera sort of fogged because I went outside. It's not the best picture...but certainly not the worst I've ever taken! :)
Talk about EPLS! The card base is Sahara Sand and measures 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. The white square is 2 1/4. I inked the words in Chocolate Chip and then Old Olive on the leaves. I stamped them on a scratch piece of paper and then on my card. I also used some olive thread to sew a bit in each corner.
Simple, yes....but I think it really fits with this stamp.
Hope you are all having a BUG FREE! day! I will post you all soon! :)

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Hun ,sorry to hear about your bugs lolxxx hope they dont bite xxx
love your card very eoch ,
takecare Dawnxxx

Ravengirl said...

Nice and simple! I think it suits the image very well.

We have mosquitoes here, who for some reason, and they have decided to be quite aggressive this year. That means I have lovely welts on my arms and legs. Just perfect for the dress I'm wearing to an outdoor wedding on Saturday!