Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Trifle Sentiment

Hey! A quickie post here. I am trying so hard to organize my basement. This could take the rest of my life by the way! ...but I am going to attempt to accomplish this in a week. Hmmm...we'll see how it goes!

Two things quickly....

First, be sure and pick up a copy of the latest Papercrafts mag...the August/September issue....one of my cards is on page 59! Woohooo! How excited am I! Here's the card. I took it off my blog so long ago...I can't even remember which post to add it back to! So we will keep it here.

Second, a SCS challenge card. Yesterday I played with the Featured Stamper challenge. I've never participated in one of these before. So super fun. You case a card from a SCS's gallery. You can find the card I cased here. I LOVE this card and Teneale's gallery ROCKS! Here's my card....

That's it for now...back to the dreaded cleaning out chore! I am purging this time around! Pulling out all of my retired SU sets...ok...I say that but I still cannot get rid of a few of them. Crayon Kids! How could I part with those!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Hopefully yours is full of a bit more fun than mine! ;)

Post you soon! :)

10 comments:

Ravengirl said...

I just love your take on Teneale's card. I especially love the row of pearls. That soft, elegant touch that you use is the reason why I was initially drawn to your blog!

Kimberly Crawford said...

I saw your card in PaperCrafts--its gorgeous!!! It looks amazing in print!! :) :)

Diane Gilbert said...

Hey Jenn, Congrats on the publication! Your card is gorgeous! Hope your having a great day!

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Jennifer! I LOVE those creations! Congrats on being published! YEAH!!!!! And the card you did for the Featured Stamper Challenge - is so pretty! WOWZA!!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Amy said...

Congrats on Papercrafts! What a fun honor! I am so excited for you!

Curt in Indy said...

I'm really excited for ya! Congrats on the Papercrafts! You deserve it! I'm proud of ya! Best, Curt

Denise Clark said...

That Hang in There card is just as cute as it can be! Love it!

Denise

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, love all the pearls

Ashley Newell said...

I got my Paper Crafts mag today and saw this card! YAY for you!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous! Deb