Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our 2nd Annual Card Swap Gift Exchange!

Ok...so here it is! A collection of some of the finest! The craftiest! The most beautiful stamping projects you've ever seen! Ahem....

Here are our 2nd Annual Card Swap Gift Exchange...er...um...well, gifts. :)

First up, Nancy! I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this really cute gift for two reasons. First, I love cookies...and this is a cookie tin! Second, well...because it's really cute! Here it is...

Check out the mini cookie cutters! Aren't they cute!

Here's Bobbi's gift for Lisa....Super cute! She made the most adorable tag booklet and altered jelly jar.... That's Lisa with her gift.
The santa clothes pin was on the cover of the tag booklet. He's just the cutest thing! She got him at World Market. I really have to make a trip out there!

And here's the inside of the booklet...
Carol altered a photo album. Which you can see here. I really think Carol did a great job on this! It's so cute! I'm just sorry I didn't get pictures of the inside. Each and every page was adorable!









This is the tin Diane altered for Bobbi...and to think...she's only been stamping a little while!

The only thing that stinks about Meg's gift is that I didn't get a picture of the tag and gift bag she made to put her coasters in...
They all matched! So cute!!!! And really, are we surprised? We are talking about Meg!






Here's Meg with the frame that Lauren altered for her. Cute, cute Super CUTE!

And what can I say....here's her gift bag.....


She altered it as well. Beautiful!






And here is Lauren with the bracelet that Tammy made for her....wayyy too cute!!!!

Here's Diane with the tin that Lisa made for her. How adorable! This is such a super cute card organzier. Lisa also put a new stamp set in there for Diane to try out! You know your having a good day when you get a new stamp!
Here's the inside....








Last, but certainly not least, Jen S's super cute CD holder for Carol.....

Carol, you are so lucky! This is sooooo cute! I really love it! Here is the inside...








And that's it! What do you think? Do you see why I can't get enough of my card swap group! They are always coming up with the cutest things you've ever seen!
Well that's about all the blogger patience I have for tonight. I'm still not sure if the problem is the site or if it's user related! Anyway, I will see you all soon!

No comments: