Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

And the holiday begins! As if I haven't been busy enough! Yesterday was spent from one party to the next, finishing (ha...I wish) Christmas shopping, looking for ink (long story...find out more here), laundry, cooking, kids...! How many hours are there really in a day?! Today hasn't really been anything different as I've spent the morning cleaning the basement...that took an eternity! I wasted an entire nap on that one! Putting away yesterdays laundry took forever as well. So now time for me!

Yeah, right!

I am so excited to have found two! sketch challenges to participate in. I will hopefully be able to do something for Jen del Muro's today. Also there is a challenge at SCS for My Favorite Things that you can find here. I've been blog surfing today so I am not sure who to give credit to for spreading the word on this one. Sorry about that. If any of you have time you should give these a try.

Here's my try at the MFT sketch challenge:
I got the paper from Memoirs yesterday while looking for ink. Who says you can't mix plaids and stripes! ...I'm sure someone with more fashion sense than myself! ;) I am happy to say that the Copic marker R02 flesh really matches closely with Groovy Guava. How excited I am about that one! I am always wanting markers to match my in-colors...and craft ink. My Copic marker E47 dark brown matches Chocolate Chip pretty closely as well. I'm starting that list! And starting to like these markers a bit more.
I hope you are all having a great weekend. If any of you are going to be traveling, stay safe! I hope you all have a merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays to you all!
Jennifer

No comments: