Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok...Work With Me.....

;) ...because this one is a ssssstttttrrreeeettttccccchhhh......

Ok....it's Stamp Simply time....one of favorite times of the week. This weeks challenge is so much fun. For this weeks challenge you need to create something geared around a 'pot'....could be a flower pot, a coffee pot....you get it. You can find all the deets at Sharon's blog.

I really stretched this one a bit. Where do you have the coffee pot, or the flower pot....well, home of course! ;) So why not make a house? Sometimes I just get these ideas in my head and there is no turning back. So here we go......

What can I tell you. Somehow this just must fit. ;) I have all kinds of flower pots at my house with a coffee pot.....you get the idea. Hey, it was one of those nights.

Be sure and check out the rest of Sharon's team....Barbara, May Guest Designer, Janine, Julie, AJ, Becky, Tammy, and Deb.

I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. Be sure and upload your creations to SCS using the keyword ssnotime90

17 comments:

jan farnworth said...

okay i was just going back thru the blog hop for hip hop and how adorable is your house. how did you make it. is it a kit or what. you must tell me cause it just to dang cute.

Yvette said...

This is soooo cute!!! LOVE IT! :)

Katy said...

oh how great is your that house?!? It's too cute!!

care-in said...

That's so adorable!!

StampinCathy said...

Now this is one fabulous and creative idea. I just love this house.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Sooo adorable Jennifer! This paper is perfect for this happy home! Love it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Love all your little details!

Julie Koerber said...

I am completely cracking up! Only you missy!!! This is just darling and I'm so glad you shared, even if we have to search inside for the coffee pot! hehe!

Darlene said...

A stretch yes but adorable just the same!! GREAT little creation!!

Robbie said...

WOW!!! I just love your project! It looks so simple but I never would have come up with that. Love the 'window' treatments. Great job!!

Tanya said...

Well, even if it is a stretch, the houes is super cute and creative!! I love the punches for the windows and things!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh! My JAW is on the floor!!! HOW CUTE is this!! And I even see a window!!! Totally cool, and I KNOW you have flower pots and coffee pots and pots and pans and pot-pourri, etc. all filling up your house -- LOL!!! Way to go!!!

CarlaKH said...

this is beyond adorable!

lisa808 said...

Oh my, this is absolutely adorable! Love the colors and cute detail. Well, I just love everything about it.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Absolutely gorgeous...and I bet you know what's coming next.....directions, template or turorial...pretty, pretty please with a cherry roof on top!

Thanks for sharing this amazing creative project...I'd mention the other pots that might relate but I might offend someone --thinking of a pot to - in not to mention the pots in the kitchen and possibly the pot in any teenagers hidden stash or.....and of course tea pots!

Niki Estes said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jennifer!!

Rose said...

What a CUTE HOUSE! I love this, Jennifer!