Monday, June 22, 2009

Emboss It!

It's time for another Monday challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a card incorporating embossing...any type of embossing. I pulled out some of my favorite Flower Soft...the color is Fuschia....and a Nesti. Take a peek....
I love embossing with the Nesti's. The effect is stunning. I colored the stems of the Flower Soft wire with my copic and then tied a little ribbon for the bouquet.
Be sure and check out the rest of the Monday gals....AJ Otto, Amber Height, Maren Benedict, Brooke Lien, Jeanne Streiff, and Jimmi Mayo.
Hope you all have a great day! I will post you soon! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I love that you embossed right onto the card front without die cutting out the shape. I have used the embossing and the die to cut out a window on the card front, never just embossed.

I have never thought of trying that. Thanks for a great idea.

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Jennifer, did we miss a Clean & Simple layout for this week? While I've done 1 page (but not uploaded to my blog) using these designs, I always enjoy seeing what you've posted. You've not stopped posting them have you? Inquiring minds want to know!!

BTW, lovely card. You should post a tutorial on how to do it. I think MAYBE I know????

Kristine said...

This is goregous Jennifer! :) Love the simple look, but that flower soft gives such an elegant beauty to it. Very nice!