Thursday, July 12, 2012

I've been busy the last couple of weeks getting everything ready for CHA.  I can't believe how many cards I have created over the last two weeks and how much card stock I've cut.  There are scraps everywhere around here.  In between all of the samples with new stuff....that I cannot wait to share with all of you!....I created a little something for todays Unity Hip Hop & the current CPS sketch.  Take a peek....


The stamp for this one is from this months KOTM from Unity.  This is one of my favorite additions to this kit.  So fun and festive.  You can view the entire kit here....and play along with the latest CPS sketch here.

One more.  This one is a blast from the past.  There is an Itty Bitty sale going on over at Unity so I thought I would also share one of my past samples with one of my favorite Itty Bitty's.  


This is such a fun stamp.  At my house the sense of humor is PERFECT which is probably one of the reasons I {heart} it.

Now it's time for you to head over to Jessica's blog.  I will be back ...hopefully sooner, rather than later.  Have a wonderful weekend!  


15 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so fabulous...I so love that toilet paper roll..hehe so fun...

Renee Aslette said...

These are all amazing cards, I especially love the "sorry your day was so crappy", very cute!

Holly Saveur said...

Very sweet cards!

NoraAnne said...

Love your cards!

jennifer mitten said...

Love these! I especially love that first card. So pretty.

Jackie S said...

May be a blast from the past, but it never gets old. Love that stamp.

Rona said...

Love these!!! I have that toilet paper stamp and I still haven't used it!! I really need to cause it is the cutest!!

Julie said...

Great cards, TFS.

jolande said...

Great card Jen!!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the ribbons you used on each card!

Noelle Reese said...

What great cards!!

Linda said...

Wow I love your cards!

Shellye McDaniel said...

beautiful work, Jennifer!

Maureen Hayes said...

Beautiful cards and hysterically funny TP one!

Riti said...

Lovely Cards Jennifer..
Love the colors of the first one.

Hugs,
Riti