Thursday, April 26, 2012

HipHop Thursday

Hey Peeps!  Back with more from Unity.  I have a CAS sample this week using the April KOTM.  Take a peek....

I {heart} this kit.  It has so many wonderful elements.  This is one of my favorites from the kit.  It really speaks to me.  ;-)

Now it's time to head over to Jimmi's blog and see what super cuteness she has in store for you....


I'm off....today is the big day I find out about all of the tests.  I'm hoping and praying that I have super good news to share with you all tomorrow.  I will keep you all posted.  

Big hugs!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is lovely and so Elegant, oh l hope its good news too and please let us know tomorrow Take care:)

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, I love this so much. Now I can't wait to get that stamp all inky for the first time!
Happy Hip Hop!
:O)
Jessica S