Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hip HOP!

Hey Peeps!  Back for another fun Hip HOP!  I'm using the March KOTM for this one....one last time this month.  :-(  I had a few cards created before my computer decided to give me grief so I need to get them posted!  This one is fun.  I {heart} this sentiment.  It's always been one of my favs from Dr. Seuss.  Take a peek....


How sweet is that.  LOVE that.  The image is such a fun one.  Ok...now it's time to see what Jimmi has in store for you....



...and don't miss this one....


Enjoy!  Hope you all have a good one!

Hugs!


12 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a fun color combo and cute use of the stamp

veronica said...

cute banner! love the colors.

missstamper said...

Great card!

Sarah said...

Cute! I love the ribbon! I must try that look one of these days!

mlady012 said...

Love that banner & the ribbon you used is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Loving this stamp....just got my kit in the mail a couple days ago...and I am itching to get playing with this one....your take is very sweet!

Linda said...

Hello there,
neat card I love that ribbon too!

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute card Jen! Good to see you back in the Hop! Hugs

Sandra H said...

Jen, your card is lovely:)x

Sandra H said...

Jen, your card is lovely:)x

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous card I just love how you used my banners!!xx

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so adorable Jen!! Love that beautiful sentiment as well! Thank you for sharing!