Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bee-lieve

Back again with a little something, something from Ippity. Take a peek at what I created for today.....

This little bee is so stinkin' cute! I used some Jillibean Soup and more of what is becoming my FAVORITE ribbon ever! {from American Crafts}.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off. Time for a little Christmas shopping....hoping to finish. How nice would that be! We are supposed to get snow Friday. I am NO good at driving in snow so it would be wonderful not to have anywhere to go!

Hope you all have a great day! I will post you soon!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi, your card is lovely great background and adorable cute image:) Sandra H

Kristen said...

That is a cute stamp! I love the way you laid the card out and all the colors. Great inspiration. :)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Wow!! your cards are amazing!! and I had to chuck at your choice of word on your blog name!! So very creative and I'm definately looking forward to getting to know you on the Flowersoft DT!