Thursday, June 24, 2010

Unity Thursday

Hey Everyone! I'm so happy to be back today with a bit more Unity love. :) Have you seen this months KOTM? If not, be sure and head on over to the Unity site. It's such an AMAZING kit! :) I've got another little somethin', somethin' for you this week with this kit. Take a peek.....

The sketch for this one is from this weeks CPS sketch. You can check that out at the CPS blog. The paper is from Jillibean Soup...{you know I love Jillibean Soup! CUTE!}

Now it's time to head to Natalie's blog. :) Hope you all enjoy the rest of the hop! :) Post you soon!


Next Blog

23 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

I love this Jen B! Fabulous!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Jen this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors you used, that yummy ribbon and the pretty papers-that heart cut out is perfect for the sentiment, too! Beautiful!

Toni K said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome!

Heather said...

Such a rockin' card! LOVE the colors and the use of papers! So stunning!

Suzi said...

I love this card!!! Yummy colors, great layout, sweet sentiment & that heart!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one stunning card. Love the dp with the heart and sentiment.

Carisa said...

this is beautiful!

Maria Levine said...

Oh I love those papers! What a fabulous layout!

JPScraps said...

Fantastic card!

Debby/Darthy said...

your card is gorgeous!

marilyn said...

WONDERFUL card!!!

Michelle said...

Love this GORGEOUS card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is gorgeous...i love the big stitching on the side :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and colors.

Kirsti said...

Love the colours of this one...xoxo

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Card!!! Love the paper!!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love visiting your site--you have such beautiful cards! I love love love this one:) Fab all around! TFS!

jennifer mitten said...

Very cute!!

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card Jen.. Love it!!

Kelly Landers said...

I just love the combination of all the different patterns in your DP's. Plaids are so awesome!! Great card!!

Stamper said...

Cute cards.....

Mary Friederichsen said...

Hi Jennifer!
I love this card! love how you combined all the different DP!And as usual this KOM is my "favorite"...hehe... don't we say that every month!

Have a great weekend!